IQAir GC MultiGas
#1 Rated room air purifier for MCS, odours & smoke
- Up to 11% more clean air
- Effective against ultrafines
- HyperHEPA filtration
- Certified performance
- 7% quieter
- 13% longer filter life
- Highest-quality ABS plastics
- 100% Healthy technology (no dangerous ions, ozone, or UV)
Our company have also the models GC™ Series, GCX™ Series and CleanZone SL which are suitable for schools, hospitals and clinics, dental and doctor's offices, laboratories and other professional and spaces where protection against gases, chemicals, odours and particles in the air is needed. Please contact us for more information.
Top media, more micropores - The GC MultiGas packs the chemical removal power of more than 100 gas masks, featuring 12 lbs. (5.4 kg.) of premium activated carbon from high-quality bituminous coal provides the maximum number of micropores. Alumina pellets impregnated with potassium permanganate remove formaldehyde from the air, and post filters wrap each cylinder to further filter the air.
#1 For tobacco smoke - The less secondhand smoke you breathe, the better. Packing over 4,000 different chemicals, 60 of which are known carcinogens, secondhand smoke contributes to respiratory illnesses and significantly increases the risk of lung cancer and heart disease in non-smokers.
*Note: IQAir does not endorse smoking indoors. IQAir views air cleaning as a means in reducing the effects of secondhand smoke only when smoking is unavoidable.
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity - Characterized by elevated sensitivities to household chemicals, MCS symptoms can include eye irritation, wheezing, and cough. The GC MultiGas is rated #1 for those with MCS. IQAir systems don’t use any technologies that add MCS triggers like ozone or chemicals into the air, and are constructed of computer-grade ABS plastics that do not “off-gas”.
Delivers the purest air
The IQAir GC MultiGas features four stages of superior filtration:
- HyperHEPA particle filtration: Features a powerful HyperHEPA pre-filter that removes particles of all sizes, including ultrafine particles.
- Cartridge-based activated carbon adsorption: Highest-grade activated carbon filters Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)responsible for odors.
- Cartridge-based chemisorption: Destroys harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, by an oxidation process inside a chemically active alumina pellet.
- Post-filter sleeve: Wraps each gas cartridge to prevent release of media dust.
3D UltraSeal: Patented triple sealing technology for maximum total system efficiency
Sophisticated controls: IQAir room air purifiers feature six fan speeds and system controls so you can easily program automatic operation via a day/night timer. The included intelligent filter-life monitor precisely forecasts filter replacement.
Easy mobility: Includes handheld remote control, built-in handle and sturdy casters for easy mobility.
Supplied accessories: remote control (incl. battery), power cord with plug, deluxe casters, certificate of performance
Optional accessories: FlexVac™ & VM FlexVac™ mobile & wall-mounted source capture kits, InFlow™ & OutFlow™ positive/negative pressure duct kits, PF40™ coarse dust pre-filter, VMF wall-mount bracket.
- Power requirements: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Energy consumption, 6 fan speeds*: 1: 20, 2: 36, 3: 54, 4: 74, 5: 105, 6: 135 Watt; Standby: <1 Watt
- Dimensions: H 71 x W 38 x D 41 cm
- Weight, system incl. filters: 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Air delivery, incl. filters, 6 fan speeds*: 1: 50, 2: 90, 3: 150, 4: 220, 5: 280, 6: 400 m3/h
- Fan motor: centrifugal, backward curved, with thermal protector, non-stop use approved
- Control panel: 4-key touch-pad with 16 character 2-line LCD display
- Air intake: dual arches at base of system
- Air outlet: 320° EvenFlow diffuser
- Housing material: non-offgasing, impact-resistant, UV-stabilized ABS
- Operating temperature / humidity: 5° to 40°C / 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Electrical safety certification: CSA rated for continuous operation under applicable UL and CSA standards, BSMI
- Total system efficiency (certified): ≥ 99% for particles ≥ 0.3 microns (individually tested), ≥ 95% at ≥ 0.003 microns
- Air delivery (certified): individually tested with all filters fitted
- Leak tested
User Manuals and Tech Specs: