Model LC50 Commercial model
From fast casual and restaurants to healthcare facilities and schools, our food waste disposers LC-50 help foodservice operations run at peak performance, enhancing day-to-day productivity by increasing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and improving kitchen sanitation.
Food waste that decomposes in dumpsters creates odors, attracts pests and serves as a breeding ground for bacteria. Disposers help keep food waste out of dumpsters. They also reduce staff trips to the dumpster and waste-hauling costs while increasing kitchen efficiency and profitability.
Bottom line? Food waste disposers play an important role in saving your operation money
- Foodservice design with the ease and flexibility of a household unit.
- Disposer mounting included with unit. Mounting fits standard 3 1/2″ - 4″ sink opening.
- No welding required.
- Automatic reversing motor for longer life and trouble-free operation.
- Stainless steel grind chamber
- Cast nickel chrome cutting element
- 1 year parts and labour limited warranty
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Standard wall switch operates the disposer.
- Motor: Single Phase
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 15.9 kg
- Overall Height: 361.9 mm